|Sewn on||March 27th|
|Sewn from||A Kimono|
Animation - Merchandise
Yuki Kimono is one of Lalaloopsy Land's more exotic residents! She loves to giggle and laugh. She likes folding paper into fun animal shapes, but sometimes she folds them too many times and she can't tell what they are. Her name is based off of a Japanese translation, meaning snow, as well as her signature formal robe - a kimono!
Yuki is a very pale skinned lalaloopsy with a white powdered face. She has red lipstick, very bright pink cheeks, and a pink-red flower marking by her right eye. Her eyes are plain black, while her hair is a very bright, dark blue worn up and pulled into multiple buns. On the top section are multiple pink flowers with a blue one in the center.
Yuki wears a pale pink kimono with magenta-red, and blue lining, and blue, pink, and red flowers. She wears socks and a pair of sandals.
Her pet is a brown cat wearing a pink and red kimono, inspired by Japanese dolls called kokeshi dolls.
Her home is composed of three tiered paper lanterns. The sky is pinkish with a cherry blossom tree on the right. Her house is near an array of sand and rocks.
- March 27th is the day of the National Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Yuki was introduced along with Mari Golden Petals, Smile E. Wishes, and Cherry Crisp Crust.
- She shares her birthday with Harmony B. Sharp, the first ever talking and dancing Lalaloopsy.
- Yuki's first name in Japanese translates to "snow". Her real name translated is Snow Kimono.
- Yuki is the only character with her name to start with Y.