- To edit the animation, click here.
Winter Snowflake first appeared in the episode, Winter's Wonderful Ice and Snow Show.
- Main article: Winter's relationships
- Her personality is similar to that of Jewel Sparkles. They are both overly organized and hesitate to be flexible with plans.
- To edit the merchandise, click here.
Winter Snowflake was first released in September 2013 as a standard large doll.
Large Core Doll
| Line: Large
| Release: September 2013
| Description: Winter Snowflake as a standard large core doll, the first merchandise for this character.
- Winter's original prototype doll had softer more fabric-based clothing pieces, including actual mittens, soft earmuffs, and fluffy snowballs for hair.
Series 13 Mini
| Line: Mini
| Release: July 2014
| Doll(s) included: Series 13 Winter Snowflake
| Piece(s) included:
- Snow cone
- Snow globe
| Description: Winter Snowflake's first mini, copies the look of her signature large doll.
|| Loves the snow
| Sewn on
|| January 18th
| Sewn from
Winter Snowflake is one of Lalaloopsy Land's biggest enthusiasts for all things wintery and snowy! She likes making snowballs and inviting her friends over for snow cones. Her favorite day is a snow day and cold weather arms her heart. Her name comes from her favorite season - as well as the magnificent flakes that form from the snow!
Winter is a fair skinned girl with black button eyes and very pale pink cheeks. Her hair is pure white flock with very curly, intricate bangs while her hair is pulled in three bunches that may be snowballs or scoops of ice cream. She wears a pink pair of earmuffs and a small black top hat with pink bow on the corner of her head.
Her outfit is very simple and consists of a white ballerina-styled dress with tulle skirt and two small black buttons. She also has a red, pink, and white striped scarf and a pair of red pantyhose with tiny white polka dots. Her boots are black with white markings all over them.
Winter's pet is a little husky. It has matching eyes and cheeks, and two pointed ears with the right one flopping over. Its body is a very pale shade of blue and it wears a soft pink scarf.
- Main article: Winter's house
- January 18th is World Snowman Day.
- She is the only one with a snowball bun so far.