Two Pirates Are Better Than One is the twenty-fourth episode of Season 2 of the Lalaloopsy™ TV Series. It is the fiftieth episode overall.
Patch meets Peggy Seven Seas and they compete to see who can get the treasure, but soon realize that teamwork can make things easier.
- Patch Treasurechest
- Peggy Seven Seas
- Spot Splatter Splash
- Marina Anchors
- Mittens Fluff 'N' Stuff
- Peanut Big Top
- Jewel Sparkles (mentioned)
- Forest Evergreen (mentioned)
- Patch makes a reference to Criss Cross Crisis when he says he searched in Forest's barrels of syrup for the gold button Jewel lost.
- This marked the first time Patch and Peggy interact with each other, indicating this episode has took place before Spot Draws the Line.
- According to Lalaloopsy's Facebook page, this episode was supposed to air on June 13, 2015 (EST) with Blossom's Amazing Amazies, but did not.