|Super Silly Party Cake Recipe|
|Release Date July 22, 2015|
Lala Button Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
How To Make Corn Dog Bread
- 3/4 cup white cake mix
- 1/4 cup water
- Food coloring of your choice
- 1 container of white frosting
- Preheat the Lalaloopsy Baking Oven for 20 minutes.
- Combine the white cake mix and water until smooth.
- Separate the batter into four bowls. In each bowl, add 1-2 drops of food coloring and mix.
- Pour the batter into a plastic sandwich bag.
- Snip off the bottom corner of the sandwich bag.
- In a grease baking pan, swirl the batter into the pan, mixing the colors. Fill the batter up to the fill-line.
- Tap the pan with the wooden spoon to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake in the Lalaloopsy Baking Oven for 10 minutes.
- Repeat Steps 6-8 three more times to make 4 layers.
- Once the layers are fully cooled, spread frosting between the layers. Then, frost the outside.
- Decorate with sprinkles.