- To edit the animation, click here.
Sir Battlescarred first appeared in the episode, Nighty Knight.
- His fears include: The dark, bugs, green fruit with pink polka dots and yellow stripes, rocks that look like rabbits, thunder, lightning, hot soup, horses with two tails, and getting lost.
- He screams like a girl.
- He shares his Middle Ages side with Star Magic Spells.
- To edit the merchandise, click here.
Sir Battlescarred was released first in June 2011 as a standard large doll.
Large Core Doll
| Line: Large
| Release: June 2011
| Description: Sir Battlescarred as a standard large core doll, the first merchandise for this character. Together with Lady Stillwaiting.
- He shares his poster with Lady.
- His hood does not fit over his head.
Series 3 Mini
| Line: Mini
| Release: October 2011
| Doll(s) included: Sir Battlescarred Ser. 3
| Piece(s) included:
- Stick pony
| Description: Sir Battlescarred's first mini, copies the look of his classic large doll.
- His hair is noticeably lighter.
| Sewn on
|| May 29th
| Sewn from
|| A Knight's Armor
Sir Battlescarred is Lalaloopsy Land's very own chivalrous knight! He's a fearless hero who loves archery, play sword-fighting, and storming the castle, but he always makes peace by lunchtime. His name is based off of the title one must address a knight as, as well as his surname which reflects his seasoned experience in battle where his scars are his trophies!
Sir Battlescarred is a young boy with brown skin and peachy-pink cheeks. His eyes are black buttons, while his hair is brown and about ear length.
He wears a shirt that is half white and half red. The collar is silver/gray. His sleeves are metallic silver, resembling the chainmail a knight may have worn underneath his armor. Along with this, he wears gray pants with silver knee-guards, and tall black boots with a steel toe and brown sole.
Sir Battlescarred's pet is a small, water-blue dragon. His mouth, stomach, and other small segments of his body are a lighter shade of blue and he has plain black button eyes.
Sir Battlescarred lives in a stone grey fortress fit for a knight. It is well protected with barred windows, a wooden portcullis, and a moat. The archery training grounds are just outside his fort. His red coat of arms hang from the tops of the side towers, and a horse stands at the tallest tower.
- May 29th is End of the Middle Ages Day.
- Sir Battlescarred and Lady Stillwaiting are the only Lalaloopsies who share their sewn pattern with someone else.