Pillow Featherbed first appeared in the webisode, Jewel Sparkles' Un-Birthday Party.
- Adventures in Lalaloopsy Land: The Search for Pillow
- Lalaloopsy Babies: First Steps
- Lalaloopsy Girls: Welcome to L.A.L.A. Prep School (heard snoring only)
- Lalaloopsy: Band Together (non-speaking cameo)
- The Big Sheep Sleep
- March of the April Fools
- In a Jam
- Pickles Delivers
- Ace in the Hole
- Dyna-mic Duo
- Sleepless in Lalaloopsy Land
- Jewel Sparkles' Un-Birthday Party
- Mittens Fluff 'N' Stuff Wants a Snow Day
- Pillow Featherbed Up All Night
- Bea Spells-a-Lot and the Pet Talent Show
- Too Close for Comfort
- Welcome to Lalaloopsy Land's Super Silly Party!
- Main article: Pillow's relationships
- She appears to suffer from narcolepsy in the first movie, this is deduced by her consistent need to sleep at random moments throughout the day, anywhere and at anytime. She however does not appear to be a narcoleptic in media following the movie, as she reserves her love for sleeping strictly for her own bed in her own house and at designated times.
- As shown in the third Lalaloopsy movie, First Steps, Pillow is introduced to her inevitable love for slumber by her soon to be pet sheep. Pillow, ironically begins as the most energetic character among her friends, the first to rise and the first to get out of bed. Meeting her pet for the first time, Pillow emulates Sheep by using her as a cloud-like pillow and resting on top of her. This is the origin of how Pillow first begins her recurring habit of consistently napping.
- Trunk Show reveals that she has stage fright.