WELCOME! To the WIKI
The lala-wonderful Wiki of Lalaloopsy Land
Nick Jr. is introducing Satur-Yays, catch new Lalaloopsy this summer!
Festival of Sugary Sweets
New Release, new Sugary Sweet Lalaloopsies and new looking Peppy!
Collect these new girls! Now in stores!
Welcome to Lalaloopsy Land
Be sure to visit the Lalaloopsy Fanon Wiki to create your very own Lalaloopsy character!
This Month's Featured
because he looks a bit like a bogey
On July 19, 2010, MGA announced the launch of a line of doll toys, Bitty Buttons, featuring eight 13" original rag dolls. Bitty Buttons had the tag line "Sew magical - Sew cute". Each doll was created with a fictional theme, reflecting the day she is "born", the fabric she is sewn from, and her pet. Isaac Larian, CEO of MGA Entertainment, said, ""Bitty Buttons was designed to teach kids that everybody is unique in their own special way. The new brand promotes the idea that old things can become new again, everything can be repurposed and nothing should ever go to waste." According to company press releases, the dolls were, "Designed to encourage a child's imagination and creativity" and "teach important life lessons such as diversity, individuality and the idea that everything deserves a second life." At release, the original eight dolls were Crumbs Sugar Cookie, Jewel Sparkles, Peanut Big Top, Bea Spells-a-Lot, Mittens Fluff 'N' Stuff, Dot Starlight, Pillow Featherbed , and Spot Splatter Splash.
The dolls changed from "Bitty Buttons" to "Lalaloopsy" shortly after launch. MGA has continued to grow the lalaloopsy toy line and add additional characters in a variety of forms. Currently the count stands at over 50 known characters! The main toyline includes 13" Dolls and accessories, mini series, as well as a variety of mini play-sets, plush soft dolls, Lalaloopsy Littles (smaller siblings of the 13" dolls.), as well as micro series. Various games, books, and even webisodes and a full length movie have been created. We hope you find the Lalaloopsy Land Wiki a great source of information and that you will contribute information about Lalaloopsys you have gathered as well! Happy Editing!
|Chrismh • RGL Victor The Great|
|Pepsicola45 • Cherryberry1456|
Recent Lala News
For more see Timeline
Lala Community Blogs and Forum
BlogsSee more >
See poll results here!
Please follow the following rules or risk being banned for bad behavior:
- Please be kind to your follow members. Spaming/flaming/and just plain rude behavior will not be tolerated.
- If you plan to edit then make sure you used good spelling and grammar. Try not to make a million spelling mistakes.
- Spamming repeatedly is an instant ban.
- Please do not use bad words on pages or chat or comments. This wiki should be all age friendly.
- Do not upload adult content, add excess clutter or unofficial photos (taken by a camera) to the galleries.
- This is NOT a fanon wiki, so do not make things up or add pages that have nothing to do with Lalaloopsy. There is a fanon wiki for that, up above is a link to it.
- No controversial subjects or topics are permitted due to improper reception and involvement, keep it friendly and peaceful.
Backyardigans • Bad Seeds • Blue's Clues • Blue's Room • Breadwinners • Dora the Explorer • The Fairly OddParents! • Fred: The Show • The Haunted Hathaways • Henry Danger • How to Rock • House of Anubis • iCarly • Sky Rat • Kung Fu Panda • Lalaloopsy • The Legend of Korra • Lucky Fred • Penguins of Madagascar • Phred on Your Head Show • Robot and Monster • Sam & Cat • SpongeBob SquarePants • Sanjay and Craig • Supah Ninjas • The Thundermans • The Loud House • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles • T.U.F.F. Puppy • Victorious • Winx Club • Wonder Pets!