On July 19, 2010, MGA announced the launch of a line of doll toys, Bitty Buttons, featuring eight 13" original rag dolls. Bitty Buttons had the tag line "Sew magical - Sew cute". Each doll was created with a fictional theme, reflecting the day she is "born", the fabric she is sewn from, and her pet. Isaac Larian, CEO of MGA Entertainment, said, ""Bitty Buttons was designed to teach kids that everybody is unique in their own special way. The new brand promotes the idea that old things can become new again, everything can be repurposed and nothing should ever go to waste." According to company press releases, the dolls were, "Designed to encourage a child's imagination and creativity" and "teach important life lessons such as diversity, individuality and the idea that everything deserves a second life." At release, the original eight dolls were Crumbs Sugar Cookie, Jewel Sparkles, Peanut Big Top, Bea Spells-a-Lot, Mittens Fluff 'N' Stuff, Dot Starlight, Pillow Featherbed , and Spot Splatter Splash.
The dolls changed from "Bitty Buttons" to "Lalaloopsy" shortly after launch. MGA has continued to grow the lalaloopsy toy line and add additional characters in a variety of forms. Currently the count stands at over 50 known characters! The main toyline includes 13" Dolls and accessories, mini series, as well as a variety of mini play-sets, plush soft dolls, Lalaloopsy Littles (smaller siblings of the 13" dolls.), as well as micro series. Various games, books, and even webisodes and a full length movie have been created. We hope you find the Lalaloopsy Land Wiki a great source of information and that you will contribute information about Lalaloopsys you have gathered as well! Happy Editing!
For more see Timeline
Today is nothing special, just an ordinary day.
Ask an admin if you want the Community to know your Birthday!
Peanut Big Top does not enjoy being quiet.
Please follow the following rules or risk being banned for bad behavior:
- Please be kind to your follow members. Spaming/flaming/and just plain rude behavior will not be tolerated.
- If you plan to edit then make sure you used good spelling and grammar. Try not to make a million spelling mistakes.
- Spamming repeatedly is an instant ban.
- Please do not use bad words on pages or chat or comments. This wiki should be all age friendly.
- Do not upload adult content, add excess clutter or unofficial photos (taken by a camera) to the galleries.
- This is NOT a fanon wiki, so do not make things up or add pages that have nothing to do with Lalaloopsy. There is a fanon wiki for that, up above is a link to it.
- No controversial subjects or topics are permitted due to improper reception and involvement, keep it friendly and peaceful.
|Marcia Aeris • RGL Victor The Great|
100 Things to Do Before High School • ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks • Amusement Park • Backyardigans • Blue's Clues • Breadwinners • Bunsen Is a Beast • Dora the Explorer • El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera • The Fairly OddParents! • Fred: The Show • Fresh Beat Band of Spies • Game Shakers • Go!Go!Go! • Harvey Beaks • The Haunted Hathaways • Henry Danger • How to Rock • House of Anubis • Hunter Street • iCarly • Jack's Big Music Show • Kung Fu Panda • Lalaloopsy • LazyTown • The Legend of Korra • Lucky Fred • Make It Pop • Nick Jr. Puppies • Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn • Oobi • Oswald • The Other Kingdom • PAW Patrol • Penguins of Madagascar • Peppa Pig • Phred on Your Head Show • Pinky Malinky • Pig Goat Banana Cricket • Robot and Monster • Sam & Cat • Sanjay and Craig • School of Rock • Shimmer and Shine • Sky Rat • SpongeBob SquarePants • Supah Ninjas • Ride • The Loud House • The Thundermans • The Upside Down Show • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles • T.U.F.F. Puppy • Victorious • Winx Club • Wonder Pets!