|Lala Button Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe|
|Release Date July 22, 2015|
Super Silly Party Cake Recipe
- 6 tsp butter
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- ice cream
- 3 tsp sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 flour
- food coloring
- Preheat the Lalaloopsy Baking Oven for 20 minutes.
- Cream together butter, both sugars, and salt. Add food coloring if you want fun-colored cookies. Add flour, cream of tartar, and baking soda to the mixture until soft dough forms.
- Shape the dough into a ball, and press the ball into a greased baking pan that comes with your oven. Make sure that it doesn't reach all the way to the edges.
- Bake in the Lalaloopsy Baking Oven for 10 minutes.
- Before the cookie cools up all the way, press the rim of the cup to make a ridge and make four button holes with a straw.
- When the cookie has fully cooked, place a scoop of ice cream between 2 cookies.
- Roll the finished sandwich on its side through a plate of sprinkles.