- To edit the merchandise, click here.
Grapevine Stripes was first released in January 2015 as a mini belonging to Series 15.
Series 15 - Sugary Sweet Collection
| Line: Mini
| Release: January 2015
| Doll(s) included: Series 15 Grapevine Stripes
| Piece(s) included:
| Description: Grapevine Stripes' first mini, the first merchandise for this character.
Grapevine Stripes is Lalaloopsy Land's grape-flavor enthusiast. She may seem a little sour at the beginning, but she is actually super sweet. She will always stick by her pals because she values long-lasting friendships! Her name is based off of her favorite flavor that grows out of the vines - as well as the swirly stripe candy decorations.
Grapevine is a dark-light skinned Lalaloopsy with black eyes and pale pink cheeks. She has white and purple swirled hair worn in double buns held with magenta bows with tiny purple pieces that make her hair look like wrapped candies. Her bangs are curvy on the sides with one big dip centered in the middle of her forehead with a big swirl.
Grapevine wears a dress that is purple in color worn in a layered-format with each section having very thin strips of white, along with a magenta strip at the waist and a magenta collar. She also has white knee length socks and purple Mary-Jane shoes with magenta bows.
Grapevine's pet is a hard grape candy snail with two small purple ribbons on each antennae.
- December 19th is Hard Candy Day.
- Grapevine's dress and pet are both recolors from Bun Bun's.
- Her hairstyle is a recolor of Mint E.'s.
- She was released alongside Blushy Pink Pastry, Sugar Fruit Drops, and Whirly Stretchy Locks .
- She and Mint E. have the same last name, implying that they might be related.
- Her skin is pale in her artwork but not on the doll itself.