Criss Cross Crisis is the twenty-fifth episode of Season 1 of the Lalaloopsy™ TV Series.
Jewel prepares for the Button Harvest Festival, but the tin can phone lines get tangled up, giving everyone the wrong roles.
The episode starts inside Jewel's house, with her talking to Spot, Pickles, Sunny and Peanut. She talks to them about how they will run the Button Harvest Festival that year. She says that she will give them their assignments for what to do for the festival across the new tin can phone lines. Sunny interrupts by asking why Jewel can't just tell them their assignments at that moment. Jewel tells her that they need to test the phone lines, and tells Cat to take the girls home for them to wait to be called. Cat takes each Lalaloopsy home, and runs into the phone line yarn strings. She tries to resist, but can't help playing with the yarn. She gets herself tangles in it, then untangles herself with effort. She realizes that the yarn wires got disconnected. She reconnects each of the yarn wires, but to the wrong cans. Jewel calls each of the girls, but gives them the wrong assignments.
- Jewel Sparkles
- Spot Splatter Splash
- Pickles B.L.T.
- Sunny Side Up
- Peanut Big Top
- Patch Treasurechest (mentioned)
- The first time in which a character (Zebra) burns up from eating something hot. The second time was Berry in Mabelnut Muffin Mission and the third was Ace and Mari in Life of the Parties.
- This is the first episode to premiere in 2014.
- This episode shares the same name with a Powerpuff Girls episode.
- The problem could have been solved if Jewel took the time to listen to her friends.