- To edit the merchandise, click here.
Cinder Slippers was first released in December 2011 as a mini belonging to Series 7.
Series 7 Tales Mini
| Line: Mini
| Release: December 2011
| Doll(s) included: Series 7 Cinder Slippers & Prince handsome
| Piece(s) included: *Two mice
| Description: Cinder Slippers's first mini, the first merchandise for this character.
- Cinder is wearing her glass slippers on her feet however they are additionally placed on top of the pillow accessory.
Large Core Doll
| Line: Large
| Release: July 2012
| Description: Cinder Slippers as a standard large core doll, copies the look of her signature mini.
- The design of Cinder Slippers' large doll was completely changed from her original debut. The character's skin and hair were both lightened quite noticeably. In later media it would turn out that this redesign of Cinder would be her permanent look.
Cinder Slippers is Lalaloopsy Land's very own fairy tale princess with no time to spare! She's a busy girl, who always does her chores. Her favorite shoes are glass slippers, but she's always losing them. Cinder is the older sister of little Ribbon Slippers. Her name comes from a shortened version of Princess Cinderella's name, sans the Ella - as well as her slippers which are the most iconic items to her tale.
Cinder Slippers is a fair-skinned girl who used to be tan with bright pink cheeks and very light blonde hair worn in a ponytail at the very top of her head held with a light pink bow. She wears a pink dress with plenty of white detailing, including a rounded collar, sash around her waist, frills, elbow length gloves, and ribbons. Her shoes are glass slippers of course.
Cinder Slippers has a white mouse who has a little pink bow on her left ear and wears a very light pink dress.
Cinder Slippers lives in a light pink castle with a white heart at the top of the tower.
- September 5th is Be Late for Something Day.
- Cinder was introduced along with Prince Handsome.
- Cinder is a reference to Giambattista Basile's Character, Cinderella.
- She is on a back pack with Suzette La Sweet.
- On her poster she has a darker skin tone.