A Tree Grows in Lalaloopsy Land is the twelfth episode of Season 1 of the Lalaloopsy™ TV Series.
When Blossom plants a marshmallow tree for Sprinkle, the Littles believe Blossom can grow any tree they want.
- Blossom Flowerpot
- Crumbs Sugar Cookie
- Peanut Big Top
- Spot Splatter Splash
- Jewel Sparkles
- Mittens Fluff 'N' Stuff
- Sprinkle Spice Cookie
- Squirt Lil Top
- Scribbles Splash
- Trinket Sparkles
- Bundles Snuggle Stuff
- Specs Reads-a-Lot and Bea Spells-a-Lot, Blanket Featherbed and Pillow Featherbed are the only pairs of original siblings not present in this episode.
- Sprinkle and Scribbles both have the unique details painted onto their dolls applied to them in this episode as well.
- This is the first appearance of any Littles in the TV series.
- The Littles can now speak in proper English.
- The title is a pun on the movie and novel A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.
- This episode might have been produced before Petal Flowerpot was introduced, which would explain her absence in this episode.
- When Scribbles saw her crayon tree, she said it had "every color of the rainbow!", but the only colors present were red, green, blue and yellow.
- The episode premiered on Sweetie Candy Ribbon's birthday.
- Crumbs was wearing Jewel's shoes.